Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Fish(es) from Wanda

One fine day I visited Wanda in her house and she was happy to see me. She invited me to her backyard and showed me the fishes she caught from the lake the other day. I asked her what kind of bait she used to get those, and she said I must try any food in my chest and I can be lucky. I told her that most fishes I caught looks like sandwich, cake, muffins and cookies. Wanda said that I should be patient enough to try all baits so I can bring home some nice and not odd-looking fish. I like all the fishes she got, they look cute and colorful. I wish I could catch one of those.


The next day I followed Wanda on her fishing time. I hid behind the fence so she won’t see me. I just wanted to know how she was able to get all those fishes and maybe she has a secret. But then I saw she put on some corn, rare steak and leeks only as bait and she got good catch! I stepped on a dried branch, made a sound and Wanda noticed me. She asked what was I doing there and I said I want to learn her secrets on how to fish. Then she said I must not worry, she can teach me anytime and she actually gave me two of her good and fat catch. That was very kind of her.


The next day I called up Wanda to see me at my home as I had a surprise for her. She said she’ll drop by for an hour or two because she still has to finish reading a book. While waiting for several minutes in my back garden, I decided to consume the share of what I prepared for that day. I was just too hungry and I can no longer wait for Wanda. Then she arrived and looked so excited to know what the special surprise was.

Wanda: Hello Baj! What’s up with you today? I just cut reading my new book and I want to know what you prepared!

Baj: Oh finally you made it! Glad you’re here already. Go ahead, have some of those I roasted for us. I just ate ahead, I was too hungry.

Wanda: Ummm…what is this Baj? Roasted chicken and… fish?

Baj: Yes. Remember you gave me 2 of your fine catch yesterday from the lake?

Wanda: Baj! I gave those to you because I thought you will keep them in your aquarium! Now look at them, so pity!

Baj: Oh Wanda. You know I never really liked taking care of pet fishes; I only love them served on the plates, or sticks? Those in my house, I keep them for my kitchen.

Wanda: Huuuu Baaaj!! Grrrrr….

Baj: They taste good, Wanda. I marinated them since last night, stuffed some onions and tomatoes and look, I just finished my share.

Wanda: Huuuuuu Baj!!

I never saw Wanda so upset in my life. She took the roasted chicken and left the fish with me. I know I can no longer put this poor, scaled, stuffed and completely burnt fish in the aquarium anymore along with other fishes in my bedroom, so I decided to feed it to my petling Sukatash instead. I tried calling Wanda on her phone and she didn’t answer. I guess I have to do something to make it up with her. But I really love fish, eating fish I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment