Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

With Wanda: Looking Through the Eyes of Pets

Visiting friends in pet society is one thing I really enjoy doing since I was born. It made me earn coins, hug my friends, send gifts, bathe the dirty and neglected ones and of course…taking photos with them and keep them in my album. My friend Wanda pays a visit in my kofi shop regularly to have a hot tea with home grown honey fresh from my front garden. She also takes time to stay in my library because she likes reading books. With this, I always give discount in her food and drinks and we always take photos together… many, many photos indeed!


Then one day I got a free tent from the mayor and I put all my plushies inside it. I don’t have enough space in my house already and they are starting to overflow in my bedroom. Wanda also designed her tent with her bear plushies collection; she gave me that idea actually. So I invited her to visit my back garden to see how I set it up. I was so excited to show her my collection and she noticed something wrong in my eyes, it squinted. I told her that I’m just making my eyes to appear cute to her. She said I’m lying and it’s definitely not normal and I must see a doctor immediately.


Few weeks later I visited Wanda and I told her that my eyes no longer squint, but I didn’t see a doctor to check it up. I just stopped visiting friends for a while and paused on taking photos together. She was happy to hear that my eyes are ok, and to celebrate a bit she prepared a fondue so we can share and enjoy together. But even before we had our first bite, Wanda and I took a photo together in her living room.

What a wonderrrful day it was! Sometimes, we should always listen to our friends if they make good suggestions about ourselves. They care for us that’s why and they are the ones who see things that we don’t, especially if our eyes have the problem. I hope you will agree with me on this, Wanda does. Look at us in the photo, we look similar already!

No comments:

Post a Comment