Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dr. Hummm found me Another Date

One busy afternoon while I was checking my trees for fruits, my friend Dr. Hummm called me up and said he will visit soon to talk about some important things. Few hours later he arrived with some strange character I am not familiar with and he looks weird. Dr. Hummm said he’s involved in some science space project and the one he’s with is the company driver…his name is Chauffeur Hideeni. He told me that he met a cute girl in his project that is possible to be my girlfriend. Dr. Hummm asked me to visit his office the next day so he can introduce me to this girl, and I must wear something smart to make an impression. I got confused; I don’t know what to wear to impress an astronomist girl pet and I don’t have any smart clothes that are space-like. Well, I just have to show up and try my luck.


So the next day, I went confidently to Dr. Hummm’s office and I came inside.

Dr Hummm: Hi there Baj, come here and I will introduce you to someone. Ummm, that’s kinda different attire you are wearing today, huh?

Baj: You know Hummm, I’m just a simple barrista pet boy and I don’t have enough smart clothes especially about science or space. I just serve coffee in my shop and that’s all.

Dr. Hummm: It’s ok Baj, don’t worry. You look cool actually but I really feel like I want to send you home, or somewhere else hahaha.

Jamie: Hi Dr. Hummm, this is my report for today about my research.

Dr. Hummm: Oh there you are Jamie! This is Baj, a good friend of mine, a barrista, he owns a kofi shop, and….I really have no idea of what he’s wearing…

Baj: Hi Jamie! How are you?

Jamie: Hi Baj, where have you been few hours ago? Went scuba diving?

Baj: Ah no. This is just my idea of, floating just like space. Look, I even have wings!

Jamie: Oh I see. But that’s kinda odd, and what’s in your hand?

Baj: It’s some kind of defense gadget from the underworld.

Jamie: We don’t have that thing in the space, and we don’t have wings too.

Baj: Maybe this could be the next best technology we don’t know yet.

Jamie: Ummm….maybe, but it still looks different and funny to me. Ok I got to go back to work. Nice meeting you, bye!


And that was the day. I think Jamie was not interested on me at all. She didn’t like my outfit but it’s the only thing I have in my closet. I don’t know if Dr. Hummm felt unhappy again about this, I just noticed he was quiet that time and chuckling a bit. Few weeks later Dr. Hummm called me up again and he said I have to meet him in our favorite pet bar. I told him I don’t want to meet any girl for the meantime; maybe someone gets upset again with me. He said we’ll just hang-out and will not talk about girls. Well, that’s a good idea. After I closed my kofi shop, I took a shower and wore the simplest shirt I have, and then went off to the bar to meet him.


That night went good and we avoided topic that concerns girls. I told him maybe I just have to wait for the time my girl will come and just be patient about that, no need to hunt like I want to get married immediately. But then of course I noticed some pretty girls in nice dresses with cute smiles in the bar. I wore my dark glasses so that they won’t notice that I’m looking at them, naughty me! I really want to approach someone but Dr. Hummm decided we should go home early because he still had a meeting the next day. He also said my shirt was nice and should have worn it the day when I met up with Jamie. Well, some days doesn’t fit with the mood, the plan, and with some difficult girl that is hard to please especially if they work on something out there, something unearthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment