Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Penalty Protection

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photographs and Memories

Weekend is the most favorite time of the week waited by almost everyone and not only by people but also by pets like us. Some pets hang-out and party with their friends, they go disco dancing, go to the beach or sometimes visit the town forest for treasure hunt digging. But some pet are just happy to wake-up early in the morning, visit his garden, cook some meals and open his coffee shop… and that is me, Bajeenot the barrista pet boy.

After milking my stubborn cow from the front garden, I decided to go upstairs in my play room to check some old things and toys to sell. Before doing so, I noticed some old cartons and boxes with few stuff inside. Out of curiosity, I checked them one by one.



I saw some old records, purse, books and photos inside. There are few photos with pets on it and they look so very familiar to me. Below is the first picture that caught my attention with notes written at the back that says:

"una fotografia del signorino bajernot e la sua segretaria”


I don’t understand what does it mean but I resemble to the one who’s standing and laughing at the shot. Another one interesting print I noticed below:

"monsieur bonjournot alias monsieur french toast avec son ami, ou le secretaire”


I found myself lost in translation. I don't understand what it means but there is always this someone who looks just like me! This is completely insane and driving me crazy already! Then there’s another one that I think much older photo than the rest and it says like:

“sir raoulo badzeenot and his secretary general on duty”

I comprehend that one. But then how come I always look identical with the dude in the photos, and with the same lady all the time and she looks somehow like my best friend…Wanda? Nooo!! This can’t be real!! Does it simply say that this could be our great great ancestors and Wanda and I could be the latest generation of their lives? And we have had been together from the very early period of guarding royal palaces until the present time doing our head banging?! These photos just revealed something to me! Does it mean she could also be my… soul mate? (Blushed) Ummm…. I don’t know. But these photos made me completely happy for today and I think I have to show these to Wanda too! But wait; there is another shot that I think recognizable to me:

“senior bajenoot visitar su mejor amigo en su clinica en mexico”


There is this dude again, my copycat and beside him looks like my friend Dr. Hummm! This is strange, but somehow wonderful! This is one day I will never forget, and before selling things and opening my kofi shop, first I must call Wanda and my friends to brag about these very old photographs I just discovered so we can celebrate and party!

Please check the music video me and my friends practiced and completed just for you all!





PS: Please keep on visiting My Aroma Kofi shop and enjoys fress kofi!!

- Baj

No comments:

Post a Comment